Have you got chipped, cracked, discoloured, worn, crooked or gaps in your teeth? Porcelain veneers could be an ideal solution to brighten and rejuvenate your teeth and smile.
Frederick Street Dental Care can offer truly beautiful, long-lasting and natural looking porcelain veneers often in two to three weeks. see our smile gallery for before and after examples.
Porcelain veneers from Frederick Street Dental Care are of the highest quality porcelain, covered by our 5 year guarantee†.
We invite you to experience our no obligation cosmetic consultation to help guide, educate and confirm if porcelain veneers are right for your unique situation.
How it works
What are the reasons for porcelain veneers?
Porcelain veneers can vastly improve your teeth and smile particularly if your teeth are:
- Badly discolored teeth: Whitening does not always work or may need too much maintenance. An example of badly discoloured teeth is if you had tetracycline antibiotics as a child. The discoloration can penetrate very deep into the enamel layers and is often difficult to remove with whitening alone.
- Slightly crooked, uneven or gaps between teeth: Although orthodontic treatment such as braces or Invisalign (straight teeth – no braces) could be an option, this choice is not something every one wants. Porcelain veneers, however offers a very fast turn-around time of 2 to 3 weeks compared to orthodontic treatment that can take from 6 to 18 months on average.
- Malformed teeth: Such as unusually shaped, defective tooth enamel or spots on teeth are vastly improved.
- Aging teeth or wear and tear: Worn, chipped or aged teeth can look amazingly rejuvenated.
- Trauma: Fractures, cracks or broken teeth due to trauma are often effectively treated.