How does Invisalign work?
The Invisalign treatment starts with a Free Invisalign Consultation with one of our experienced Invisalign dentists or Specialist Orthodontist to confirmed you are eligible for treatment, they will take photos, X-rays and digital scans, or a dental impression, of your teeth. These records will be used to create a Clincheck® 3D treatment plan, just for you.
Once the ClinCheck plan is approved, Invisalign will then make a series of custom made aligners that will only fit you. Each aligner is slightly different, moving your teeth gradually into the desired position. You wear each aligner for one-two weeks, before moving on to the next aligner in the series.
Treatment length will vary depending on your case, but the average treatment time will be six to twelve months. For patients looking for fixed braces orthodontic treatment, we offer many other braces systems such as Simpli5, Damon braces, Incognito Lingual braces, STb Social 6 Lingual braces and 6 month smiles.
How it works
The unique features of Clarity Advanced braces give you and your orthodontist the opportunity to create a smile that can last a lifetime by offering:
We will see you for a progress review every four to six weeks and you will then receive your new aligners. Each aligner will move your teeth little by little, week by week, until your teeth reach the desired position.
What are the advantages of Invisalign treatment?
- Predictable treatment, as Invisalign is planned in advance, we can more accurately predict when your treatment will be finished.
- Cosmetically superior to normal braces due to near invisibility of Invisalign aligners. So, no more embarrassing metal wires
- No metal allergies due to brackets and wires.
- Greater treatment visibility and easier planning with our treatment software.
- Custom manufacture means a tailored match to your teeth, for reduced irritation and fewer scratches.
- Invisalign is Removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment.
- Brushing and Flossing your teeth are not a problem.