Ceramic Advanced Clarity Braces
Light, Slim, Discrete Braces – Now That’s Innovative!
Many people would like straighter teeth but not everybody feels comfortable wearing conspicuous metal braces. Ceramic braces are a popular alternative since they are just as effective but much less noticeable.
Imagine, no more hiding behind closed-lip smiles. Clarity Advance Ceramic Braces can give you the conﬁdence you need to ﬂash an amazing smile, both during treatment and after.
The translucent ceramic material blends with the colour of your teeth and will resist staining or discolouration throughout your treatment. With its small, low-proﬁle design, Clarity Advance Braces are virtually unnoticeable, making them perfect for patients of any age who are looking for the conﬁdence and the freedom to smile on any occasion.
How it Works
The unique features of Clarity Advance Braces give you and your orthodontist the opportunity to create a smile that can last a lifetime by offering:
- Translucent material that blends with your teeth, providing virtually unnoticeable treatment and allowing you to smile conﬁdently
- A unique system that is easily applied and removed by your orthodontist, allowing you to focus on the new you, not the process
- A small design featuring rounded corners to reduce irritation and rubbing
Why Use it?
- Made of innovative new ceramic material for an attractive appearance
- Resist staining and discolouration throughout treatment
- Designed to blend with natural tooth colour
- Ultra-small translucent brackets
Pay With 0% Dental Finance
We provide 12 Months 0% Finance on all Cosmetic treatments over £1000 allowing you to spread the cost of your treatment without interest and can start your treatment now or you can Pay As You Go for the cost of your treatment. Finance can be arranged within a few hours during normal office hours by sending the completed application form to Braemar Finance.
- FREE Panoramic Digital X-Ray (worth £30)
- FREE Consultation worth £75 with our Specialist Orthodontist
- FREE Teeth Whitening Home Kit (worth £299) as straight teeth look even better when they are whitened.