Invisalign Lite is carried out using exactly the same technology as Invisalign Comprehensive treatment, but it is used to improve moderate orthodontic issues such as moderately crowded teeth. Invisalign Lite treatment is ideal for those patients that had braces earlier in life but have had relapse afterwards due to not wearing retainers.
It’s designed for patient with moderate to more complex Orthodontic problems, there are no limits on the number of aligners provided by Invisalign.
What is the Invisalign Lite Package?
How do I get Invisalign Treatment?
- Book a free, no obligation appointment with our Specialist Orthodontist Aman Ulhaq, who will perform a thorough evaluation of your oral health and tooth placement, including digital diagnostics as needed to assess whether or not treatment is right for you.
- Depending on the severity of your bite problem and cosmetic goals, he will recommend the most suitable treatment option. The goal of treatment is to improve both the aesthetics and function of your smile with lasting results that will support long term dental health.
- He will take photos, X-rays and digital scans, or a dental impression, of your teeth. If he determines that you are suitable for treatment then these records will be used to create a Clincheck® 3D treatment plan, just for you.
- Once the ClinCheck plan is approved, Invisalign will then make a series of custom made aligners for your teeth-and your teeth only-to move them little by little until the final position of your teeth is achieved. You wear each aligner for one-two weeks, before moving on to the next aligner in the series.
Treatment Time & Progress Review:
Pay With 0% Dental Finance
- FREE Panoramic Digital X-Ray (worth £30)
- FREE Consultation worth £75 with our Specialist Orthodontist
- FREE Teeth Whitening Home Kit (worth £299) as straight teeth look even better when they are whitened.