0% Finance Plans
Are you one of the thousands of patients considering general, cosmetic, Invisalign and dental veneers? If so, you might be interested in a service that we provide right here – interest-free dental finance payment plans to fund your dental treatment.
Interest free 0% finance is available for any treatment over £1000 and can usually be arranged within 24 hours subject to credit score.
The benefits of 0% dental finance at a glance:
- You get the treatment you want – treatment that could change your life.
- You get to spread the cost of your treatment over a suitable period.
- Interest-free and low-cost loans can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans.
- It’s easy to apply and simple to repay by Direct Debit.
All Finance options are provided by leading credit suppliers and are subject to status.
What treatment qualifies for 0% Finance?
For treatments above £1000, you will be able to apply for finance. You will also need to be over the age of 18, but not necessarily a current patient at the practice.
How do I repay the dental loan?
As with most other credit agreements, your dental treatment will be paid off in affordable monthly instalments collected by Direct Debit.
How do I apply for a dental loan?
Once you have discussed and agreed treatment with your dentist, then you can apply for credit on the business premises or online by completing a credit application form then carefully reading the agreement and related information. If you are happy to proceed, you can sign the agreement or click a button online to send it for an instant decision. Once approved and processed, you will receive written confirmation from credit provider. We may then commence treatment.
Can I use finance for more than one dental treatment?
Yes, you may apply for finance for any treatment over £1000.
Who can apply for 0% dental finance?
- You must be over 18.
- You must be in permanent full/part time employment.
- You must have been resident in the UK for at least 1 year.
- You must have a permanent place of residence, and be able to show proof of residence, examples: driving license, utility bill, bank statement.
What to bring with you?
If you would like us to process a finance application for your Dental treatment at your visit to the practice, please bring the following information with you:
- Photo ID (valid Driving License / Passport)
- Proof of address (valid Driving License / Utility bill / Bank statement)
- Main Bank card (debit / credit)
- Current account information (sort code and account number)
If you fail to meet any of the above criteria, a partner or family member may apply on your behalf.
SPREAD THE COST OF DENTAL TREATMENT
Our financing plan is a popular option for patients considering cosmetic dental treatments. It allows you to spread the cost of your treatment over an agreed period that fits within your budget.
Please see the table below for finance examples with payments spread from 12 to 60 monthly installments:
The exact total cost of your orthodontic treatment will be given to you following your consultation at the clinic with one of our Orthodontic Specialists
Frederick Street Dental Care is Open 7 Days a Week, including on bank holidays, so you do not need to take time off from work to see us for an appointment. You can book an appointment by calling us on 0131 629 1158 or emailing us.