Align Technology’s foundation treatment option. Straightens teeth with a series of removable, virtually invisible aligners that provide a full spectrum of treatment options.
It’s designed for patient with moderate to more complex Orthodontic problems, there are no limits on the number of aligners provided by Invisalign.
How do I get Invisalign Treatment?
The Treatment Involves visits to Our Practice.
- Book a free, no obligation appointment with our Specialist Orthodontist Aman Ulhaq, who will perform a thorough evaluation of your oral health and tooth placement, including digital diagnostics as needed to assess whether or not treatment is right for you.
- Depending on the severity of your bite problem and cosmetic goals, he will recommend the most suitable treatment option. The goal of treatment is to improve both the aesthetics and function of your smile with lasting results that will support long term dental health.
- He will take photos, X-rays and digital scans, or a dental impression, of your teeth. If he determines that you are suitable for treatment then these records will be used to create a Clincheck® 3D treatment plan, just for you.
- Once the ClinCheck plan is approved, Invisalign will then make a series of custom made aligners for your teeth-and your teeth only-to move them little by little until the final position of your teeth is achieved. You wear each aligner for one-two weeks, before moving on to the next aligner in the series.
Treatment Progress Review:
- Projected Treatment Length: 6 to 12 months
- Additional Aligners
Pay With 0% Dental Finance
- FREE Consultation with our Specialist Orthodontist
- FREE Panoramic Digital X-Ray (worth £30)
- FREE Teeth Whitening Home Kit (worth £249) as straight teeth look even better when they are whitened.